Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Where GOD lives?

GOD LIVES BEHIND A HUGE MOUNTAIN
NAME OF THE MOUNTAIN IS ' I '


did u liked it?

Here is some explanation if needed.

We all are basically the consciousness. This is core of us and due to which we are aware of ourself. However, most of us have forgotten this Identity ( or Identity lessness) of ourself and we consider our Mind as we. Our Mind is our mental personality which consists of our memory, experiences, emotions, likes, dislikes, relationships, views, knowledge etc. Most of us consider our Mind as I. This creates attachments, desires, aversions which are the source of all human sufferings. This 'I' is actually an illusion. The journey of removal of this illusion, and thus getting ourself to our true identity of consciousness is the real spiritual journey. This can also be considered GOD realisation or finding GOD(in a common term). But this journey is very very tough. We are drawn again and again to this illusive identity of our mind. That is why it has been considered as a huge mountain. Crossing this mountain of 'I' is like getting above 'I'.At consciousness level we don't have separate identity and so 'I' does not exists. So if we are able to get over our 'I', we can find GOD!


please share your views on this thought.

No comments: